Friday, March 01, 2013

Wet n Wild Trio Review

Wow, its March already! When did that happen? I've been meeting to post about Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio's for a while. They are such a great drugstore eyeshadow, you can buy the trios for about $2.99 or the 8-color Collection for $4.99! What a great deal - they are wonderfully pigmented and creamy. They are easy to blend and come in tons of great colors. I have the Silent Treatment Trio (shown below - Sorry the picture isn't great, I took it with my cell phone). 

I also recommended them to my friend who picked up Walking on Eggshells, which is a nice neutral trio. She's new to makeup and really likes how WnW tells you where to place each shadow (eyelid/crease/browbone). It doesn't get much easier than that!


I'm also really excited about their Spring Collection coming out soon -- keep an eye out for them!

1 comment:

Genevieve Teetie said...

Love your recommendations! Will have to try this on out :)